FFR : Clan Multi-Gaming Index du Forum
FFR : Clan Multi-Gaming Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Setting up Joomla for a multi gaming Guild/Clan

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FFR : Clan Multi-Gaming Index du Forum -> -> Le Bar
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Shannon
Visiteur

MessagePosté le: Jeu 17 Mai - 07:19 (2018)    Sujet du message: Setting up Joomla for a multi gaming Guild/Clan Répondre en citant

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Hi,

First of all i'm very new to joomla, though I have used other CMS before.
I am looking at getting a user membership system up and running on joomla but am not sure what way to go.
I've looked at community builder and other community systems. The main problem with most of them is that they require you not to use the joomla login system. Is this safe? And how does it mean that only modules that have community builder support are allowed?
I've also thought about going down the directory route, sobipro does seem nice, but well the support section is something that you have to pay for. Also can users update there own information?
Was wondering if there are any other alternatives out there?
Looking for something that can handle multiple games, game ids, character names, classes. Also something that is dynamic, so that it can be used as a new type, then it can be added by the user to his profile. It seems to be a limitation to community builder in that when new fields are created, the user can not update them.

Any help will be apprecited.

I did not find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
https://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?t=814659
Blockchain marketing app

Thank you.

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 13:49 (2018)    Sujet du message: Setting up Joomla for a multi gaming Guild/Clan

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FFR : Clan Multi-Gaming Index du Forum ->
   Le Bar
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template higlightSilver created by larme d'ange