FFR : Clan Multi-Gaming Index du Forum
FFR : Clan Multi-Gaming Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

New Battletech scenario

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FFR : Clan Multi-Gaming Index du Forum -> -> Candidature Wargame
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Shannon
Visiteur

MessagePosté le: Jeu 26 Avr - 11:12 (2018)    Sujet du message: New Battletech scenario Répondre en citant

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Hello,

I am working on a new Battletech scenario to play when my friends from St Louis come out to play games. I call it Mercs snatch and grab. One of their leaders has been taken off a pleasure cruise and is being held in a Merick compound on a classified planet. The mercs paid highly for information on the where abouts of the planet and the compound. Their Union dropship drops off a unit of vehicles to carry out the raid. Vehicles were selected because they are quieter and harder to spot in the forest and behind hills. There are several different vehicles that can rescue the leader, the rest are for support. The helicopter, the hover tank, or the wheeled 50 ton vehicle all have space for infantry. The first obstacle is the wall surrounding the compound. It is decided to hit the wall first in two places to confuse the enemy. The second obstacle is the lance of Battlemechs guarding the compound. 

For more information you can visit here:
Motion Graphics Launch Video

Thanks
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 13:48 (2018)    Sujet du message: New Battletech scenario

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FFR : Clan Multi-Gaming Index du Forum ->
   Candidature Wargame
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template higlightSilver created by larme d'ange